POPZERO FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POPZERO FORUMS

Music, arts, nightlife

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rumor: Adele taking break from Music?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaspersky

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-08-27

Rumor: Adele taking break from Music? Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: Adele taking break from Music?   Rumor: Adele taking break from Music? EmptyTue 14 Feb à 11:51

Just when we showed her how much we love her, how much we care for her, how much we need her – and in the most Grammy-rific way possible – Adele decides to abandon us all to our note-less, a-rhythmic loneliness, our dark night of the soul, our misery ...

AOL.com's Music news blog Spinner.com says, with a touch of hysterics, that Adele plans to take the next four or five years off from music!

That she wants to leave you, me and the muses so she can concentrate on her relationship with her new boyfriend, “get married. Have some kids. Plant a nice vegetable patch.”

Horrors.

Could this really be true?

Probably not. Spinner’s report is written off an interview conducted with Adele by Jonathan Van Meter in British Vogue’s daily online edition.

Here is the full quote. It opens with Van Meter opining about Adele’s state of mind.

For someone so young, Adele seems to have a powerful urge to settle down and start a family of her own.

Indeed, in three interviews, it is the topic that comes up the most.

One day, I ask about her future.

“I am [bleeping] off for four or five years,” she says.

“If I am constantly working, my relationships fail. So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy. And then I don’t know what I’ll do. Get married. Have some kids. Plant a nice vegetable patch.”

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/139298822.html#ixzz1mNqw6vn0
Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

rancho sahuarita homes
florida health insurance
Back to top Go down

Rumor: Adele taking break from Music?
Page 1 of 1