POPZERO FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POPZERO FORUMS

Music, arts, nightlife

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The best place to sell domain names

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
helma

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-05-17

The best place to sell domain names  Empty
PostSubject: The best place to sell domain names    The best place to sell domain names  EmptySun 19 Jun à 20:38

I had a couple of domain names that had to be renewed, but I really did not want to hang on to them so I listed them on EBay to get rid of them. It would have been good if my domain name was worth just 5$ or 10$. Nobody seems to be paying more for it. I don’t think it is the best place to sell a domain on the net, but if you are looking to buy some domains at a really cheap rate, this is your best option.

Back to top Go down
kaspersky

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-08-27

The best place to sell domain names  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best place to sell domain names    The best place to sell domain names  EmptySat 27 Aug à 8:20

Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, Picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purposes, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his need. "I guess I was just really into it, you know?" he commented with evident embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

The best place to sell domain names
Page 1 of 1